Dr. Gordon Blackwell - Chancellor of Woman's College, 1960
W.H. Gamble - A&T's Dean of Men, 1960
Roy Graham - A&T student involved in protest, 1960
Bennett College students who participated
- Hermine Bacote Albea
- Mary Ellen Bender: White student at Bennett; participated in sit-ins
- Janice Robinson Bragg
- Shirley Bruton Callis
- Robbie Hamlett Dancy
- Sarah Frances Davis
- Carolyn Cotten Gaither
- Sandra Downing Hamilton
- Margaret Jean Neff: White student at Bennett; participated in sit-ins
- Willie Mae Johnson-Jones
- Mattilyn Talford Rochester
- Catherine Rink Williams
- loria Eugenia Brown Wise: First woman to participate in the Woolworth sit-ins. After graduation from Bennett, Wise earned a master's degree in social work from Columbia and is now (1980) the assistant to the director of the Spofford Juvenile Center in New York. Lives in Bronx, N.Y.
- JoAnn Zivad
Woman's College students who joined for a day
- Ann Dearsley: senior from Raleigh
- Marilyn Lott: junior from Falls Church, Va.
- Genie Seaman: sophomore from Altamonte Spring, Fla.