Benefits of attending a Football FUNdamentalz 52 Football & Cheer Camp and being apart of our program:
- 1st 50 Single Mother's Free for the Football Camp
- 1st 10 Single Mother's Free for the Cheer Camp
- Only $50 for the 5 day camp
- Camp is held during the evening AFTER the workday is complete so you get to sit back and watch your child being trained.
LOCATION (Greensboro Coliseum)
- Comfortable seats
- Climate Control
- Clean restrooms (no porta potties)
COACHING (Over 50 Coaches)
- NFL Experience
- Arena Experience
- College Experience
- High School Experience
- All levels Coaching experience
- Learn the game THE RIGHT WAY
- Proper stance and start
- Throwing the Ball
- Catching the Ball
- Running the Ball
- Coverage Skills
- Character Building
- Hard Work
- SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE
COMMUNITY / SOCIAL (Yearly Theme)
Each year during our first night of Camp, we tackle an issue that's on everyone's mind, where we bring in experts to discuss matters that we are all concerned about.
- Welcome to the Triad (2014)
- Military Appreciation (2015)
- Breast Cancer Awareness (2016)
- Police and the Community (2017)
- S.T.E.M. Education (2018)
- Fighting Against Child Suicide (2019)
Other key benefits include:
EDUCATION DEPARTMENT following up with your child's school, where we help with core grades, SAT/ACT assistance, tutoring, and any other help getting into college. We help get your child on Honor Roll, as well as maintaining Honor Roll.
PLAYER DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT ensuring your child has proper training as well as times and measurements to help with getting recruited. We also have a Personal Trainer on staff to help your athlete get in the best shape of their lives.
SPORTS MINISTRY DEPARTMENT
making sure that all off your child's Spiritual needs are met. We offer prayer with the athleteSTUDENT Athlete, as well as the entire family. Also, the 52 FUNdamentalz of Life...
Now, I challenge anyone to give me a reason why you wouldn't want to be apart of something that could be so beneficial to your child or someone else's child.
Then ask yourself this, "how many camps can I go to where there are 2 Super Bowl players, and 1 Super Bowl Champion, are there COACHING my child?"... I'LL WAIT!!! And we say "there", we truly mean these former players are there COACHING, not waiting on a photo opportunity!
STOP PROCRASTINATING AND GET REGISTERED AND BE APART OF SOMETHING GREAT!!!!
Coach Earl Rose