Since 1969, Yokefellow Prison Ministry has been bringing hope to those in prison through volunteers in the community who care. Week after week, month after month, and year after year, Yokefellow volunteers “yoke together” with those in prison to develop relationships. Yokefellow has now launched its first post-incarceration ministry in Greensboro to continue this support as people transition from prison back into society. All are welcome. ASL interpreter available upon request.
Yokefellow is a Listening Ministry
Small group discussions are facilitated by Yokefellow volunteers.
Those being served choose the topics to be discussed.
Discuss feelings and emotions, such as the frustrations of finding your place in society after incarceration.
Receive the gift of “being heard.”
Develop relationships with members of the community who care about you.
- Thu, Nov 14 @ 7:00 pm
- Thu, Nov 21 @ 7:00 pm
- Thu, Nov 28 @ 7:00 pm
- Thu, Dec 5 @ 7:00 pm
- Thu, Dec 12 @ 7:00 pm
- Thu, Dec 19 @ 7:00 pm
- Thu, Dec 26 @ 7:00 pm
- Thu, Jan 2, 2020 @ 7:00 pm
- Thu, Jan 9, 2020 @ 7:00 pm
- Thu, Jan 16, 2020 @ 7:00 pm
- Thu, Jan 23, 2020 @ 7:00 pm
- Thu, Jan 30, 2020 @ 7:00 pm
- Thu, Feb 6, 2020 @ 7:00 pm
- Thu, Feb 13, 2020 @ 7:00 pm
- Starting Thursday, May 30th, 2019, repeats every week on Thursday until Thursday, December 17, 2020 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm