On either day, come alone or with 10 friends and around a single table, revisit the rural and unaltered French conviviality to enjoy our Annual Amazing Bastille Day Dinner on Saturday, Cooking Class and/or our Celebration on Sunday. Make it a getaway and spend the night Saturday and/or Sunday. Create any kind of package that fits your desires!
July 13: Dinner festivities @ 7 pm ($80 + tax and gratuity)
- welcome cocktail
TOMATO AND CUCUMBER GAZPACHO
- a refreshing start to a summer meal
OLD WORLD GOAT CHEESE
- goat cheese medallion, lightly gratine to golden brown on a crostini, set atop a mixed green salad with poached pears, candied pecans and fresh grapes tossed in a sweet and sour dressing
- infused lemon and thyme sorbet
PORVENCAL COG AU VIN
- all natural, free-range chicken, slowly braised in red wine, mushroom and lardon reduced braising liquid served with creamy potato au gratin.
- Our classic crepe Normande, stuffed with our orange pastry cream and finished with a velvety Brandy chocolate ganache.
Bread Making & Wine Class @ 12pm-2pm ($45.00 + tax and gratuity)
Bastille Day Party/Festivities @6-10 pm