Could Greensboro be the most liberal city in the state?
Take it up with Business Insider: the site published a map Wednesday with the most liberal and conservative towns in each state. Reddest: Bakersville. Bluest: our own Gate City.
Political data analytics company Clarity Campaign Labs compiled the data. It figures it out based on questions about seven statements:
- I identify with the Democrats more so than the Republicans.
- Abortion should be legal and accessible to all women.
- I attend religious services regularly.
- Climate change is an immediate concern that must be addressed.
- There should be more restrictions on purchasing and carrying guns.
- The government should reduce the deficit primarily by raising taxes rather than cutting services.
- I prefer urban areas.
Scoop takes issue with the results. Clarity Campaign Labs has obviously never been to Carrboro.